CONVERSATION :)

Hello everyone,in this blog, a friend and i will show  you conversation about past experience,so we hope you like it.See you later.馃憢



Mujer Y Hombre De Habla Ingl茅s En La Conversaci贸n De Ellos ...

To listen to audio, click on the next word:馃憞
                                                                        
                                                                         AUDIO:


Gabriela:
Hey what´s up.
Katheryn:Hey Gabi, how are you?
Gabriela: I'm so-so, but everything all fine.And you.
Katheryn: Fine and tell me ,what have you done?.
Gabriela:Once, i was cooking cookies and it started to raind, and i was very scared by thunder.
Katheryn: I am also afraid of thunder,Once lightning struck me, this had never happened to me.
Gabriela:Yes, they are very scary, and now, what have you done?
Katheryn:I watch movies, cooking and playing with my sister.
Gabriela:Oh that´s fine.
Katheryn:I am afraid of chicken. 
Gabriela:The same happens to me with butterflies.That crazy.
Katheryn:I think they will peck me besides pecking, i dont like them they are ugly.
Gabriela:Speaking of chicken , I remember that he had come to my house, my mother bought a chicken. chased me around the house, until my mother had decided on my neighbor,i was very tired from running.
Katheryn:Yes its crazy until next time.
Gabriela: See you later, take care.



KATHERYN PAVA Y GABRIELA ESCA脩O. 馃憢馃憤

Comentarios