Personal general description

Hello, I am a beginner blogger, I would like to share more about information that can help you, I really like helping people around me, my hobby when I am sad is listening to music at full volume, to release my sorrows as they say out there , my favorite singer Shawn Mendez.



In the future I would like to be a chef, since each nation has its food identity, this work a lot with culture and art, science and art that studies the relationship of human beings with their food and their environment or surroundings. The gourmet is the professional in charge of this art. It is often mistakenly believed that the term gastronomy is only related to culinary art and cutlery around a table. However, this is a small part of the field of study of this discipline: it cannot always be said that a cook is a gourmet. Gastronomy studies various cultural components, taking food as the central axis.


Or pastry because I am passionate about cooking is one of my favorite hobbies, and I also have descendants since my family likes to cook a lot, and pastry, I like colors , the flavors, experiencing new things among other things and among all this adventure I would like to go to CAKE BOSS, I find this pastry shop incredible, they make some extremely beautiful cakes, and I would like to go to Paris to study a little, or to know and live many adventures.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario